MEDIA TEXT PUBLISHER...

Google

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

52 Ways To Make Money With Your Photos

Got a hard drive full of pictures?

Wish you had a bank account full of cash?

If you’ve got good photos, you’ve got an opportunity to make some useful extra money.

Here are 52 ways to monetize your images. (And keep reading the Photopreneur blog for details on them…)

1. Give business people Moo cards.

2. Become a paparazzi!

3. Put a mouse on an image

4. Create a photography book

5. Create a specialized photography book

6. Give MySpace users unique pages


Read more...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I sure do need the money. Hubby and I both lost our job. Hope I am the 1000th

Make Money online said...

You are having interesting blog about online jobs from home and I am also having some blogs about work from home. Please advice me to improve my blogs.




How to create Blog



How to Make Money Online



Affiliate Programs

evision said...

I have gone through this blog.I found it very interesting and helpful.Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me.And got extra income from my home.

make money online

catharine said...

Hey ! Genuinely it’s really possible to earn money online; I really felt that this website is quite impressive and a great idea to earn hundred’s of Dollars daily.

VISIT : http://www.earnglobalmoney.info

catharine said...

Hey ! Genuinely it's really possible to earn money online; I really felt that this website is quite impressive and a great idea to earn hundred's of Dollars daily.
VISIT : http://www.earnglobalmoney.info

jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shubhangi said...

I Have Visited your site and I get lots of information about how to Make Money Online on this blog. Nowadays I can make money through Internet. This site is very helpful to me and this blog really doing great for me.



Make Money Online

srmsoft said...

Make $3000-$40000 A Month by Using internet At Home, Internet is quickly growing into a world-wide marketplace, which provides a unique opportunity for everyday people like you and me to cash in on it and start making money online!,click here